From upgraded privacy to increasing your credit score, being a home-owner gives you a lot of freedom. While the typical perks are great, one of the funniest and most creative benefits may outdo them all: yard signs. These lawn accessories give voice to your thoughts, allowing you to put just about anything on display for anyone that passes by to see. Check out 20 of the funniest yard signs you’ll ever see.
1. The purchase of a lifetime.
One man’s crap is another man’s…crap?
2. At least they’re honest.
It’s always good to set realistic fitness goals.
3. A well-deserved yard sign.
4. Truly incredible.
It’s such a memorable date in history.
5. There’s only one way to find out.
Both sound pretty intriguing.
6. The ultimate attention-grabber.
Is Fabio for sale?
7. Brown grass is the new wave.
If you stare at it long enough, you may just agree.
8. Intense but effective.
Keep your furry friends far, far away from this house.
9. Hide your dog, hide your wife.
Just when you thought it couldn’t get more aggressive.
10. Impressive marketing.
Admit it, it worked.
11. What a steal.
You can sleep soundly in this house knowing you’re the only occupant.
12. I have a feeling they’re right.
The ultimate home security system.
13. A not-so-friendly greeting awaits one lucky person.
I suggest you stay far, far away if you’re the sign-stealer in question.
14. Don’t crush their dreams.
Dream away, grass.
15. You’ll never need to guess the age of this home’s occupants.
Not a day over 18.
16. Sounds pretty epic.
You might need glasses for this one.
17. Groj sale.
I think there’s a misspelt word here, but I can’t put my finger on it.
19. So many options.
Such a diverse bundle of voting options.
20. That’s one way to warn dog walkers.
Not a single dog poop was spotted ever again after putting up this sign.